Форум по вопросам телекоммуникаций и связи:
телефония, интернет и сети, технологии и тарифы, методы подключения и услуги,
оборудование и софт, вопросы безопасности, проблемы и решения, новости...
|Здравствуйте, Гость||Вход · Регистрация · Выслать повторно письмо для активации · Что даёт регистрация на форуме?|
Сообщ. #1 от 24.11.08, 09:12
International telecom company is opening the position of
Customer Project manager
Multimedia Delivery & Customer Program Management
Reporting to Line manager
For the duration of the project all the assigned team member have the projects manager as direct reports.
The size of the team varies dependent on the project.
Purpose of the position
Customer Project Manager Role is to manage Systems Integrations customer projects, to secure that the projects goals are met, that the customer’s expectations are fulfilled and the customer relations is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
- Participate in project scoping and planning activity during the sales and proposal process.
- Confirm understanding of project goals, scope, resource handling, work plan and deliverables.
- Establish effective project management, governance and reporting structures
- Maintain regular and effective communications with the customer and account team and ensure prompt and effective resolution of scope, relationship or project issues
- Identify issues and risks to the completion of the project and make recommendations for resolution, assigning action’s of the recommendation where appropriate
- Take day to day responsibility for the supervision of the project team
- Maintain close involvement in the design and implementation of the solution facilitating discussion and resolution of relevant solution parameters and issues
- Take ownership of all key project deliverables and ensure customer acceptance
- Take ownership for project completion and sign-off, and appropriate wrap-up and post project knowledge sharing
Requirements for the job
Engineering degree or equivalent in: Computing, Programming or Telecommunication.
Active PMP certification from PMI or Level C from IPMA.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Project Management experience with 2 years experience of managing complex Systems Integration Projects with proven responsibility in all phases; - pre-sales, pre-study, project delivery
- Experience of managing third party suppliers/partners within projects essential
- Proven ability to adapt, improve and implement handling of scope, risks, changes inc. customer adaptations, solution management/support.
- Customer Management experience with proven experience in presentations, negotiations, agreements, disagreements, customer expectations and relations
- Proven understanding of how to apply different business solutions to the SI domain to support customer’s operations and business and their value.
- Ability to have a consultative approach within SI business
- Proven ability to create new business opportunities and additional sales
- Travel is essential and the role may involve managing SI Projects abroad for 1 - 3 month periods.
English – fluently.
PC: Experienced user, MS Project, Primavera.
The company offers attractive salary up to 100 000 rub gross, depending on the experience.
Compesation includes medical insurance, life insurance, lunch, bus to the office, mobile phone, our local gym.
Office location: Dinamo\Timiryazevskaja
Обращаться к Квартальновой Елене Kvartalnova@consort.ru
Сообщение отредактировано: Lagir - 24.11.08, 09:29
| Forum MMT.RU · Работа