Форум по вопросам телекоммуникаций и связи:
телефония, интернет и сети, технологии и тарифы, методы подключения и услуги,
оборудование и софт, вопросы безопасности, проблемы и решения, новости...
|Здравствуйте, Гость||Вход · Регистрация · Выслать повторно письмо для активации · Что даёт регистрация на форуме?|
Сообщ. #1 от 2.09.08, 13:18
Why does the SSP UC role exist?
The Solution Sales Professional (SSP) UC adds value to Microsoft by delivering Unified Communications solution opportunity revenue and market share through new and/or leveraged investments in Microsoft technologies.
How does the SSP UC role add value?
The SSP UC role adds value by:
1. Developing a healthy Unified Communications pipeline of qualified Office Live Meeting, Live Communications Server, and Exchange Server opportunities.
2. Working with the SSP IW and the ATS during Account Planning/IO Discovery to complete customer profiles relative to Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization.
3. Identifying Unified Communications compete gaps within targeted accounts and the ways in which Microsoft can dislodge the competition or augment the share of Microsoft technologies within accounts.
4. Researching targeted accounts’ total Unified Communications tool and technology spend and driving a strategy that gives Microsoft a significant percentage of that spend.
5. Creating and maintaining solution opportunity generation plans that contribute to Account Planning efforts within the ATU.
6. Ensuring handoffs to and engagements with the appropriate resources (within the ATU or STU, to partners and/or Services) at the appropriate phase of the MSSP, with measures in place to track the total cost-of-sale.
7. Bringing customers to agreement on the Platform for a People-Ready Business value propositions of proven Microsoft Unified Communications solutions.
8. Working with ATU team members, partners and/or Services to close deals by reinforcing the business value of Unified Communications solutions and acting as an interface between customers and partners/Services.
9. Contributing to the recruitment, engagement and readiness of partners who can help the SSP UC role scale capacity.
10. Delivering referenceable and satisfied accounts that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
How is the SSP UC role unique from other roles?
The SSP UC role is unique in:
a. Its in-depth knowledge of targeted customers’ Line of Business decision-makers (VPs of Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing, etc.), the business applications they use and/or develop and the challenges they face with these applications.
b. Its focus on articulating the Platform for a People-Ready Business value proposition of developing and/or implementing applications on the Microsoft Unified Communications platform and how these applications fit into the Microsoft stack.
c. Its ability to leverage a core set of partners and their applications and/or implementation expertise into a business value solution for specific customers.
1. At least 5 years of related experience
2. Higher education
3. Professional Training and Certification: Sales and partner management/ complex sales training (e.g., Miller Hyman, Spin, Michael Bosworth, Holden, etc.)/ sales methodologies (equivalent to MSSP)/ presentation skills/ effective marketing tactics, negotiation skills/ financial analysis/ Line of Business applications/ IW product line(s) in general and Portal/ Unified Communications (LCS, Live Meeting, Exchange) specifically/ business process consulting or automation/ CRM (Siebel or other)/ MCSE
4. knowledge in UCG Products and Services/Tools: Office Live Meeting Service, Office Live Communications Server, Office Communicator, Exchange Server
5. desirable: knowledge of Microsoft .NET strategy and associated technologies
Please, apply to email@example.com !
We offer you:
- Comfortable working environment
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- Competitive salary + social package (medical&life insurance; lunch allowance; mobile phone etc….)
Microsoft. Your potential. Our passion
| Forum MMT.RU · Работа